LoanStar Home Lending only conducts business in states in which it is licensed. All loans are subject to credit approval. Not all loans or products are available in all states.
Loans will be made or arranged pursuant to:
- Alabama Consumer Credit License No. 22330
- Arizona Mortgage Banker License 0926922
- Department of Business Oversight California Finance Lenders Law License 603K799
- California-DBO Residential Mortgage Lending License 4131337
- Colorado Mortgage Company Registration 1094582
- Florida Mortgage Lender License No. MLD1419
- Georgia Mortgage Lender License No. 55745
- Hawaii Mortgage Loan Originator Company License No. HI-1094582
- Idaho Mortgage Lender Broker License MBL-8158
- Louisiana Residential Mortgage Lending License 1094582
- New Mexico Lenders License No. 1094582
- Oklahoma Mortgage Lender License No. MLO011084
- Oregon Mortgage Lender License ML-5239
- Texas* SML Mortgage Company License 1094582
- Tennessee Mortgage License No. 131019
- Utah NMLS 119079
- Utah-DRE Mortgage Entity Licenses 9396262 and 9396270
- Washington Consumer Loan License CL-1094582
LoanStar Home Loans, LLC, dba LoanStar Home Lending | NMLS ID 1094582. | NMLS Consumer Access Website | Equal Housing Opportunity | 9020 SW Washington Square Road, Suites 250 and 350, Portland, OR 97223
*Pursuant to the requirements of the Texas Finance Code and Title 7, Chapter 81 of the Texas Administrative Code, you are hereby notified of the following:
CONSUMERS WISHING TO FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST A COMPANY OR A RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR SHOULD COMPLETE AND SEND A COMPLAINT FORM TO THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF SAVINGS AND MORTGAGE LENDING, 2601 NORTH LAMAR, SUITE 201, AUSTIN, TEXAS 78705. COMPLAINT FORMS AND INSTRUCTIONS MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV. A TOLL-FREE CONSUMER HOTLINE IS AVAILABLE AT 1-877-276-5550.
THE DEPARTMENT MAINTAINS A RECOVERY FUND TO MAKE PAYMENTS OF CERTAIN ACTUAL OUT OF POCKET DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY BORROWERS CAUSED BY ACTS OF LICENSED RESIDENTIAL MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATORS. A WRITTEN APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT FROM THE RECOVERY FUND MUST BE FILED WITH AND INVESTIGATED BY THE DEPARTMENT PRIOR TO THE PAYMENT OF A CLAIM. FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECOVERY FUND, PLEASE CONSULT THE DEPARTMENT’S WEBSITE AT WWW.SML.TEXAS.GOV.