This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for LoanStar Home Loans, LLC, dba LoanStar Home Lending. This privacy notice applies to all sources of information used by LoanStar Home Lending, including but not limited to information collected from this website and information provided by you in person or by other means. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you from any source, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
LoanStar Home Lending is the sole owner of the information collected from you, by whatever means. LoanStar Home Lending collects nonpublic information about consumers from the following sources:
- Information that we receive on loan applications, supporting documentation provided by consumers and other documents and forms provided by or authorized by consumers;
- Information about the consumer’s transaction with us or others; and
- Information that we receive from a consumer credit reporting agency or agencies.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website or by contacting us at our main office or any branch:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information, your information is protected both online and offline. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with federal standards to guard consumers nonpublic personal information.